Sunday, March 15, 2015

I must say that I am surprised by the progress I have made during the duration of this project. I did not expect my numbers to get as high as 21. With that said, I have not beaten my record in a while. Most of my improvement has been in my consistency and my ability to get into my "zone" quicker. About a week ago I would need a solid five minutes of warming up before My juggling was consistently high. Now I can get a consistent 7 or 8 on my first go right when I pick up the ball. I never expected to become a professional freestyler by the end of this project. But I have definitely made it farther than I had anticipated. I will soon begin the "around the world". This is the holy grail of juggling. It is the benchmark among professionals. Anyone can juggle, but if you can do an "around the world", you are skilled. Here is a video.


I plan on trying the second version. The around the world from a juggle. I want to achieve at least one by the end of the project. It will not be easy, but I am hoping I pull it off.

I have pulled off three successful heel touches. I posted a video of that in an earlier blog. I did not do three in a row, I did one at a time. These followed my guidelines witch were

- At least three touches before and at least one on each foot
- Vertical ascent after the trick
- At least three touches after the trick, one on each foot.

These are the same guidelines I will be using for the "around the world" 

No comments:

Post a Comment